From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Suggestion: INVALID -> NOCHANGE in bugzilla
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:24:13
1 Ciaran McCreesh napsal(a):
2 > Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
3 >> Oh, so resolving 'INVALID' a bug for people that report crap like 'oh,
4 >> my sci-mathematics/*' thingy got horribly broken with -ffast-math'
5 >> causes an offense to them? Well, that's a good thing, maybe they'll
6 >> actually use their brain next time.
7 >
8 > So you feel that idiocy should be punished?
11 It's already been punished as they've got their broken app; I just don't
12 see why I should be forced to spend even more time on this. So, what's
13 your question? If you ask whether INVALID is a valid resolution for
14 bugs, then yeah, it absolutely is, and no, I don't see any need to
15 change this.
19 Best regards,
20
21 Jakub Moc
22 mailto:jakub@g.o
23 GPG signature:
24 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
25 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
26
27 ... still no signature ;)