From: Eugene Wong <disposable_eugene@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Anybody installed TinyX?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:21:44
1 Hi.
2
3 I've managed to compile TinyX using normal compile processes, but I've been
4 hesitant to install it, because I don't quite understand the uninstall
5 process. I tried to use portage to make an ebuild, but it doesn't compile
6 properly. I don't understand why. I'm hoping that someone knows how to do
7 this, or is willing to experiment. Is there someone willing to work with me
8 on this? I don't think that I'll have the time or energy to maintain the
9 ebuild, but if we document it, then at least there is an option.
10
12 Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.
13 http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list