From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bugzilla handling for maintainer-wanted things
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:50:34
1 On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:37:52 +0200 Henrik Brix Andersen
2 <brix@g.o> wrote:
3 | On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 16:26 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 | > That's, uh, not really the best documentation around... The
5 | > devmanual's a slightly better bet if one wishes to learn how things
6 | > should really be done.
7 |
8 | Have you submitted a set of patches against our official documentation
9 | to address the issues, you think should be corrected?
10
11 I did. After those patches were sat on, ignored and butchered, I took
12 the sane way out and started my own set of developer documentation
13 instead.
16 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
17 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
18 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm