From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Marking bugs for bugday?
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 22:27:10
1 I understand that the implication and the time demand of this last
2 point may be a little excessive. If anyone still has the time to fill
3 the skeleton in, they are still welcome to do it. Otherwise with the
4 bug list it will be enough. I would prefer to keep the keyword for
5 Bugday Members to administer.
6