From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] eclass mozconfig-2 restrictions
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 15:52:30
1 On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 08:26 -0600, Jory A. Pratt wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > I have found a restrictions in out mozconfig-2 eclass. Splitting the
6 > eclass core configuration out to a seprate eclass will fix the
7 > restrictions. I have placed the eclasses at
8 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~anarchy/eclass for view. With the new mozcoreconf
9 > we will be able to add the extentions for mozilla/thunderbird/firefox of
10 > major use to the tree. Enigmail is the perfect example as to an ebuild
11 > that is wanted in the tree by 90% of thunderbird user.
12
13 You should talk to ferringb about why it's evil to remove functions from
14 an eclass ever.
17 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
18 Gentoo Linux
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list