From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] libxml2 into /usr/include/libxml2/libxml ???
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:46:48
1 okies folks,
2 I think we have a rather major problem with the latest two (at least) versions of libxml2 installing into /usr/include/libxml2/libxml when software that depends on it looks for it in /usr/include/libxml2
3
4 this is really bad, and can be solved in two (or three) ways..
5
6 either we fix the libxml2 installation
7 add symlinks from /usr/include/libxml2/ -> ./libxml/*
8 or add the "-I/usr/include/libxml2/libxml" to all CFLAGS for packages that depend on libxml2.
9
10 which of theese would be the better way to go?
11
12 also.. this is rather urgent since there will be escalation on bugs depending on this...
15 //Spider
18 begin happy99.exe
19 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
21 end