From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] devfs is dead, let's move on
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:09:06
1 On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 10:06:45 -0700
2 Greg KH <gregkh@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Heh, yes. While looking in there, I was wondering if anyone would
5 > object to splitting the udev and devfs stuff out of the main rc
6 > script, like other parts have been split out? That way I could
7 > bundle the udev portions in the udev package and then keep them up to
8 > date (like the "save modified device nodes logic") ?
9
10 I've been trying to get spanky to do this for a while now. If you
11 could help annoy him enough that he actually does it I would be happy.
12 --
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list