From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Glep 46 Draft: Allow upstream tags in metadata.xml
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:24:38
1 On Sunday 05 March 2006 19:29, Marcelo Góes wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I am basically mailing this new draft on behalf of Ciaran, I just ok'd it
5 > :-). Please read and comment.
8 I'm really sorry that I didn't act upon a previous proposal in this area. I'm
9 still putting the finishing touches on my Ph.D. thesis. It kindof has my
10 priority now. Anyway, I think that another tag "doc" should be added with a
11 "type" and a "description" attribute for upstream documentation as proposed.
12
13 Further, in reaction to Ciaranm's comment, I don't think that the format
14 should be overengineered. Just having types should be enough.
15
16 Paul
19 Paul de Vrieze
20 Gentoo Developer