From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting (plus glep27)
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:09:33
1 On Sunday 04 March 2007, Mike Kelly wrote:
2 > My glep 27 implementation is essentially complete, though without
3 > making some changes to PAM and shadow, it won't really function for
4 > ROOT!=/ with a GNU userland. Because of this, I don't really deem it
5 > ready for general use yet.
6
7 i dont think pam needs changes and i think the required changes to shadow
8 would be trivial ... post a bug please to get like a --chroot flag added
9 -mike