From: James Potts <arek75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: automatically killing invalid CFLAGS/warning about bad CFLAGS
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:11:32
1 I find it a little annoying, but not that annoying. I have a few
2 checks to make on libsdl, since it did fail with my CFLAGS settings.
3 Perhaps it's not -fvisibility-inlines-hidden. As for KDE apps, didn't
4 someone mention earlier that these ebuilds now filter
5 -fvisibility-inlines-hidden? This doesn't fix the problem with the
6 flag, it just covers it up. In any case, it's a possible problem that
7 I will put up with. btw, I'm not using visibility=hidden (dev-only
8 flag, not for users).
9
10 --James Potts