From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] autotools.eclass eautomake update
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 19:24:57
1 Le 25/05/2010 09:23, Mike Frysinger a écrit :
2 >> Even if you think no one will ever comment on your patches, I've seen
3 >> enough projects where posting patches and doing reviews generated
4 >> interest and got people to contribute.
5 >
6 > i'm just asking for proof that it's useful here
7
8 And I'm asking you to try it regardless of proof. Consider this a social
9 experiment.
10
11 > no, because that isnt how autoreconf works today. current behavior mimics
12 > current autotools.
13
14 Makes sense, thanks for the explanation.
15
16 Cheers,
17
18 Rémi