From: "Tod M. Neidt" <tneidt@××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org" <gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] lsof with gentoo CFLAGS
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:47:13
1 Hi!
2
3 g2boojum submitted a lsof ebuild. I merged it and it seems to be
4 working fine. I had been working on a lsof ebuild also, but g2boojum
5 handled the configure and wrapper archive in a more elegant way than I
6 was trying. He mentioned in his dev-wiki post that he hadn't
7 incorporated the gentoo optimizations (CFLAGS) into the build yet, so I
8 modified his ebuild to do so. This ebuild is attached and it also seems
9 to compile and merge fine.
10
11 One comment. From the documentation, lsof appears to be sensitive to
12 the system kernel. It may require some kind of dependency so that if a
13 new kernel is merged, lsof gets rebuilt for that kernel. I am not 100%
14 sure if that necessary though.
15
16 tod

lsof-4.56-r1.ebuild text/plain