From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removal of CVS headers
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 20:24:56
1 Am Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017, 21:16:28 CET schrieb Lars Wendler:
2 > I am completely against removal of this header line. It does _not_ do
3 > any harm and I don't understand why people want it to be removed so
4 > badly.
5 > Now QA again wants to do a questionable action _without_ any approval
6 > from neither infra nor council.
7 [snip]
8
9 October 2014 council meeting:
10
11 Can we drop CVS headers post-migration?
12 Aye: blueness, creffett (proxy for ulm), dberkholz, dilfridge, radhermit,
13 rich0, williamh
19 Andreas K. Hüttel
20 dilfridge@g.o
21 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)