From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Two updates for elisp*.eclass
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 20:31:37
1 >>>>> On Fri, 8 Mar 2013, Micha³ Górny wrote:
2
3 >> In EAPIs where it is supported, nonfatal will give you the old
4 >> behaviour.
5
6 > That would mean no EAPIs :). nonfatal applies to built-in helpers
7 > only, and not the explicit 'die'.
8
9 Is it so? Then I've misunderstood PMS.
10
11 Anyway, I don't think that there's a concrete case where we would need
12 prefixing of any elisp* function with nonfatal. So just disregard the
13 part about "nonfatal" in my previous message, please.
14
15 Ulrich