From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, qa@g.o, loki_val@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] base.eclass
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 15:53:55
1 Hola,
2 I have incorporated all fixes to base.eclass that has been itching me
3 for a while (closes both open bugs).
4
5 Whats new:
6 * base_src_install docs
7 this thingie install docs and html_docs from bash array defined in
8 global scope (or anywhere else indeed :P)
9
10 * all bash variable arrays including the PATCHES one have support for
11 folders
12
13 * using same codestyle everywhere...
14
15 * using pushd/popd instead of cd
16
17 Diff and full eclass attached.
18
19 Living link:
20 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=blob;f=eclass/base.eclass
21
22 Also i would recommend we in QA take over maintainership for this eclass
23 if Peter wont mind or comaintain with him if he wants not to proxy all
24 changes through us?
25
26 Any more suggestions for this eclass or bugs you find reply please to
27 -dev thread so we keep it nicely folded for everyone
28
29 Tom

base.eclass text/plain
base.eclass.diff text/plain