From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Partimage on the livecd
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:28:26
1 On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 04:07 +0100, Christian Zoffoli wrote:
2 > but I'm talking about adding a couple of MB of tools, it's not
3 > comparable to X + ....
4
5 We're also to the point where we count the size of the installation
6 media in bytes. A couple of MB of additional space requirements that
7 will only be used by a very small percentage of our user base (I would
8 say less than 1%) and that has nothing to do with installation is
9 unnecessary.
12 Chris Gianelloni
14 Games - Developer
15 Gentoo Linux