From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Security stabilisations
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 06:01:39

Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o>:
> If relevant people already know the policy and act accordingly then > why do we have this thread in the first place?
Security is (as all the teams), badly understaffed, so sometimes something like this slips. It was a friendly reminder as it happens from time to time and slipping security bugs is the worst that can happen from an arch perspective. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:>