From: Homer Parker <hparker@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 41: Making Arch Testers official Gentoo Staff
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 00:22:28
1 On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 00:05 +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
2 > I'm curious how much change this would involve for the people
3 > involved.
4 >
5 > Perhaps you could explain how the current system works (I presume from
6 > reading
7 > the GLEP that they _don't_ currently have commit access and havent
8 > taken any
9 > quizzes)? How do they get their keywording work into the tree?
10
11 They don't even have read only, which is all we want for them. They do
12 nothing in the tree, mark bugs TESTED in bugzilla is about as close as
13 they get. As for how they operate, here's the docs covering them:
14
15 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/amd64/tests/index.xml
18 Homer Parker
19 Gentoo/AMD64 Arch Tester Strategic Lead
20 hparker@g.o
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list