From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Who is willing to be lead?
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:53:55
1 As people seem to want the council to take action I offer to take
2 action. As it's impossible for me to do everything myself I offer to act
3 as a project manager/owner for people willing to donate their time to
4 whatever I see worthy for Gentoo as whole like the web page redesign.
5 Basically you tell me how many hours you have and I'll give you stuff to
6 work on. It might not be glorious at times like cleaning up a piece of
7 documentation but why not spend an hour a week on something that
8 benefits the project? If people are interested, I'll work out the details.
9
10 Regards,
11 Petteri