From: Maciek Borowka <maciek@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Contribution to Gentoo
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:26:10
1 For italian translation, you might also take a look at :
2
3 http://www.gentoo.it/
4
5 (yes, yes, it does exist :+))
6
7 I am not sure who is the site maintainer. Check this mailinglist archives...
8 /Maciek
11 Quoting Troy Dack <troy@××××××.com>:
12
13 > Marcello Barboni wrote:
14 >
15 > > Hello,
16 > > first of all THANK YOU for the great distro, it's awesome :-)
17 > >
18 > > I'd like to contribute to the Gentoo project, and since I don't know how
19 > > to program well enough I'm offering to translate the docs in Italian (my
20 > > first language),
21 > >
22 > > Are you interested? Any suggestions?
23 > >
24 > > Thank you
25 > >
26 > > Marcello Barboni
27 >
28 > Marcello,
29 > Look at http://www.gentoo.org/index-docs.html, and start there.
30 > For info on the xml side of things see:
31 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/xml-guide.html
32 >
33 > Once you have translated a document simply submit it via
34 > http://bugs.gentoo.org and select the appropriate documentation category to
35 > place your bug in. I'm sure the developers will be more than happy to have
36 > some one translating them into Italian.
37 >
38 > PS: congrats on the soccer :)
39 >
40 > --
41 > Troy Dack
42 > http://linuxserver.tkdack.com http://gentoo.tkdack.com
43 >
44 > They just buzzed and buzzed...buzzed.
46 > gentoo-dev mailing list
47 > gentoo-dev@g.o