From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more packages up for grabs
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 22:02:26
1 On 05/19/15 05:13, Tim Harder wrote:
2 > Here are some packages that I've dropped (or will drop) myself as
3 > primary maintainer from. Many of them (e.g. protobuf*) could really use
4 > some more collaborative non-maintainer update method but no one has
5 > gotten around to finalizing, documenting, and implementing the required
6 > metadata.xml changes yet as far as I know.
7 >
8 > Anyway, here's the package list (somewhat incomplete because some were
9 > dropped months ago and might also have new maintainers already but I
10 > doubt they'd mind extra help):
11 >
12 > * app-admin/lsyncd
13
14 I'll grab this one if no one else does