From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council manifesto of sping
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:18:14
1 On 06/21/2010 07:33 PM, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2 > Hello!
5 > My manifesto up here now:
6 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~sping/council-manifesto-2010-sping.txt
9 > - Building sites
10 > - Active Council
11 > - More direct democracy
12 > - New conflict resolution team (reforming DevRel)
13 > - Ownership and territories
14 > - The two sides of infra
15 > - The Git migration
16 > - Opening up documentation
17 > - Gentoo PR: Database and frequent news
18 > - Internal news (i.e. increasing transparency)
19 > - (Paid external) website re-design
20 > - Introducing templates (e.g. for bug replies)
21 > - Tone and attitude in Gentoo
22 > - Other (minor) things
23
24 How many hours do you expect to use weekly to accomplish all these goals?
25
26 > To my understanding the conflict resolution part of DevRel is currently not working effectively.
27
28 If we are not working effectively it's not because of how we are
29 organized but due to needing more man power. The good thing is that
30 people have offered to help and I am slowly training us new members.
31
32 Regards,
33 Petteri