From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Jan Hendrik Grahl
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:52:28
1 Mike Doty wrote:
2 > All-
3 >
4 > Everyone welcome Jan(grahl04) as the newest GDP German translator.
5
6 Follow-up actually.
7
8 > In
9 > his own words, "Most of my time is currently spent attending the
10 > University of Florida, apart from that I like to engage in a number of
11 > volunteer organizations, such as the Civic Media Center, an alternative
12 > library for non-corporate press as well as direct political campaings
13 > and organizations in my area."
14
15 For those who might wonder, especially in GDP, he's been helping Tobias for a
16 long time and it's about time we made him an official translator.
17 Welcome aboard Jan. You know where to find us if you need any help.
20 Cheers,
21 --
22 / Xavier Neys
23 \_ Gentoo Documentation Project