From: Ian Leitch <port001@g.o>
To: Brian Jackson <iggy@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] help with GLEP 15
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:52:14
1 On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 00:26, Brian Jackson wrote:
2 > For anyone who hasn't read it, GLEP 15's goal is to create a script repository
3 > for developers and users to store useful scripts.
4 >
5 > Work started on writing it, but has since stalled. The people that were
6 > working on it did good work, but have since become involved with other work.
7 >
8 > I'm looking for a few people with experience with web programming to pick up
9 > where the others left off. If you are interested and capable, please let me
10 > know (off list preferrably).
11 >
12 > --Iggy
13
14 I'm going to take this up, but from scratch in Python. There isn't a
15 considerable amount of code there at the moment, so it shouldn't take
16 too long to get back to the same level.
19 Ian Leitch
20 Gentoo Linux Developer
21
22 GPG Public Key: http://dev.gentoo.org/~port001/port001-pgp-key.asc
23 Fingerprint: 91AE 2E49 3DE6 B714 E0F0 D2E3 79F6 7879 6017 4462