From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bug in proftpd ebuild?
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:42:53
1 On Monday 02 February 2004 10:28 am, Jens Hoffrichter wrote:
2 > If I read this correctly, if both the mysql and the postgres USE-flags are
3 > set, ONLY mysql-support is compiled into proftpd.
4 >
5 > I think this is clearly not what I want to achieve if I set both of the
6 > USE flags. I'm not sure if it is a limitation in proftpd to have only one
7 > SQL-module compiled in.
8 >
9 > I think at least a warning should be issued if both use flags are set...
10 >
11 > Is this a known bug? Or should I open a bug about it?
12
13 research to see if proftpd can support both before you open a bug ...
14 -mike
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list