From: Mikko Moilanen <mikko.moilanen@×××××××××××××××××××.fi>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Fw: Re: [gentoo-dev] 1.4_rc1 bootstrap problem
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:58:37
1 Begin forwarded message:
2
3 Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:10:54 +0300
4 From: Mikko Moilanen <mikko.moilanen@×××××××××××××.fi>
5 To: fred <fred@××××××××.net>
6 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 1.4_rc1 bootstrap problem
9 On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:55:35 -0700
10 fred <fred@××××××××.net> wrote:
11
12 > >On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:25:16 +0200
13 > >Dag Viggo Lokøen <dag.viggo@××××××.org> wrote:
14 > >
15 > >> Somewhere during the execution og the scripts/bootstrap.sh script, ld
16 > >> segfaults.
17
18 > Is it really a segfualt (ie memory access error) or is it some other
19 > error sych as invalid opcode? If its an invalid opcode then the
20 > problem would probibly be an incorrently configured make.conf file.
21
22 Yes it is. I have tried also with default use flags and standard -O2 optimizations.
23
24 > Post the error message from your log files and we might be able to
25 > tell what the problem is.
26
27 Well, if it helps correcting it in future releases for k6-2 people, I will do it next weekend. Then maybe bugreport is correct way?
30 Mikko
35 Mikko