From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to install two differents versions of gcc ?
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 19:32:01
1 chomats wrote:
2
3 > Somes ebuilds don't compile with gcc 3.3.1. I want to test ebuild file
4 > with gcc 3.3.1 and if I can't install it, I use gcc 3.2.3. For example
5 > gcvs can't build with gcc 3.3.1.
6
7 File a bug on Bugzilla about it, and assign it to gcc-porting@g.o.
8
9 Alot of gcc-3.3 issues are related to multi-line strings in the source
10 code of the target package, which are relatively easy to fix.
13 --Kumba
16 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
17 small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are
18 elsewhere." --Elrond
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list