From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage idea - auto embed user patches
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:41:20
1 Alexander Zubkov wrote:
2 >>You can use portage's bashrc to do that kind of autopatching.
6 > I have no idea how I can change environment so ebuild will do additional
7 > actions...
8 > May be I can redefine src_unpack function. But package can have its own
9 > src_unpack. If there will be something like system_after_src_unpack,
10 > then I can do it. But I don't know about such.
11
12 http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/bashrc
13
14 At the bottom of solar's bashrc you will find some lines dealing with
15 AUTOPATCH, I don't see the bashrc.autopatch in his dev space, but you
16 can probably request it from him.
17
18 -Alec Warner
19 antarus@g.o