From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-dev] Graphical Installer
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:44:41
1 Hello
2
3 The ISO image is no longer available in the website , but the modified
4 Anaconda sources are available in the Gentoo's CVS. This installer based
5 in Anaconda has a Graphic and a text based front-end. The text based
6 installer is written using a pyhton port of the slang library.
7
8 Take a look in the sources.
9
10 Best Regards