From: "Noyes
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Forum Registration Problems
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 17:47:41
1 Hello, I have recently attempted to register in the Gentoo Forum
2 using two different e-mail accounts. I have included valid information to
3 register, yet have not received any confirmation e-mail from the Forum
4 Registration process in either e-mail account. This is preventing me from
5 logging on a valid user. I would love to post and or help others in the
6 forums but cannot. The two e-mail addresses I am referencing are
7 peb56@×××××.com and peb56@×××××××.com. I would prefer to register using the
8 yahoo.com account. I couldn't find a link to the forum administrator e-mail
9 so this address is the lucky winner. Thanks in advance and for a great
10 distribution of Linux.
14 Bill Noyes
15 Costa Mesa Campus Support
16 Experian