From: Martin Cooper <mac@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Creating digest for new subtree fails
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 08:27:26
1 ----- Original Message -----
2 From: "Thomas Preissler" <tomjohn@×××.de>
3 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
4 Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 1:34 PM
5 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Creating digest for new subtree fails
8 > Hello,
9 >
10 > I just made an opera-shared-6.11 ebuild. The problem is, that
11 > portage/net-www/opera-shared does not exist, so I created it and put
12 > my ebuild there.
13 >
14 > Creating the digest fails with this message:
15 >
16 <snip>
17
18 Hi,
19 I had the same problem, so I did an 'emerge portage' then added the
20 following setting to /etc/make.conf :-
21
22 PORTDIR_OVERLAY=/usr/local/portage
23
24 Not sure the emerge of portage actually made any difference, but after
25 performing both steps, everything worked as expected.
26
27 Martin
32 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list