From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev List <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] HEADS UP: Twitching to un-arch-mask Apache2
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:08:03
1 Does anyone know why php wont work with apache-2?
2
3 I thought there were "issues" with particular php routines that you may
4 or may not come across depending on what you are doing, and apache-2
5 performance in general was slower and was unsatisfactory on high load
6 servers - i.e., at about 6months ago apache-2 just wasnt ready for prime
7 time. Have these problems been overcome, or are they just being
8 ignored?
9
10 BillK
11