From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: Michele Noberasco <s4t4n@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Say hello to x11-plugins/wmi8k
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:14:08
1 About hardware: I could manage to have the ebuild up and running but a
2 Dell laptop... hmm a hard thing :S
5 On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:56:25 +0200, Michele Noberasco <s4t4n@g.o> wrote:
6 > On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:31:11 +0200
7 > Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >
9 > > The fact is that now I'm pretty busy implementing Symphony in C++ so I
10 > > had to put it apart for a lil bit. I hope in three weeks, when I hope
11 > > to have finished the basic implementation to have more time.
12 > Ah, OK!
13 >
14 > > Even though that, mantaining a single ebuild does not require that
15 > > much time :-)
16 > True ;-)
17 > Have you got the hardware to test it?
18 >
19 > > I'll try to give a shot to these ebuilds... is there an open bug for
20 > > it?
21 > No, feel free to open one.
22 >
23 > --
24 > Too cool to calypso,
25 > Too tough to tango,
26 > Too weird to watusi
27 > -- The Only Ones
36 Ioannis Aslanidis
37 <deathwing00[at]forums.gentoo.org> 0xC2539DA3
38 <aioannis[at]tinet.org> 0xF202D067
39 <dwcommander[at]users.sourceforge.net>
40
41 Hellenic Gentoo GNU/Linux project manager (http://hellenicgentoo.sf.net)
42 FIRECOPS++ project manager (http://firecops.sf.net)
43
44 Computer Engineering student at Universitat Rovira i Virgili
47 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list