From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ttmkfdir
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 17:49:48
1 Pete Gavin wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I've just made a package for ttmkfdir to make the X11 fonts.scale file
6 > for TrueType fonts. I haven't been able to decide where to put it. I
7 > was thinking x11-base, since its pretty much X11-specific, and I
8 > installed the binary in /usr/X11R6/bin, since mkfontdir is also in
9 > there. I haven't yet added it to cvs, so if you guys think I should
10 > put it somewhere else, I can easily move it.
13 Should we create a new category app-font and put it in there.
14 Additionaly sharefonts, freefonts and ttf2pt1 from app-text and
15 gfontview from app-misc can go in there.
16
17 achim~
18
19 > Pete