From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo Commitfests
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:45:35
1 On 2006.10.20 21:00, Mike Doty wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Just a random thought that popped into my head:
6 >
7 > We could have a commit fest where everyone who wants to compete kicks
8 > in
9 > some small amount of money(say $5) maybe the foundation kicks in a
10 > little something too. Then the person with the highest amount of
11 > commits at the end of some time period(say 8 hours) gets the money, or
12 > perhaps it's split 75%/25% between the top 2.
13 >
14 > I think this is a fun way to build some team spirit.
15 >
16 > Thoughts?
17 >
18 Snip
19
20 money--
21
22 We aren't all on the same currency and everyone is volunteers.
23
24 Regards,
25
26 Roy Bamford