From: Grant Goodyear <grant@×××××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: nail ebuild
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 12:02:46
1 Okay, the nail ebuild is now fully functional. I removed the
2 virtual/mta dependence because nail can connect to an external
3 smtp server just fine by itself. I added the appropriate
4 flag to /etc/nail.rc so that it defaults to using smtp (on the
5 local box, although that's easy to change), thereby making nail
6 essentially mailer (mta) independent. I also added in the
7 /bin/mail, /usr/bin/mail/, and /usr/bin/Mail symlinks.
8
9 I also removed nail from package.mask.
10
11 -Grant-
12 --
14 | Grant Goodyear | The Secrets of Physics: |
15 | Dept. of Chemistry - UH |1. Add zero. |
16 | Houston, TX 77204 |2. Multiply by one. |
17 |-------------------------------------|3. Expand in a Taylor series|
18 |e-mail: goodyear@××.edu |4. Integrate by parts. |
19 |www:bernacchi.chem.uh.edu/~grant |5. Fourier transform. |
20 | |6. Add auxiliary variables |