From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: Aisha Tammy <gentoo.dev@×××××.cc>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/OpenBSD current status
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 02:03:02
1 Aisha Tammy <gentoo.dev@×××××.cc> writes:
2
3 > I've been trying to play around with the prefix and reading the
4 > code. Basically trying to get it to work for my system. I've not
5 > managed to get even a small headstart and am quite lost to say the
6 > least. I was wondering if the openbsd prefix support is something
7 > that is still garnering any interest from gentoo?
8
9 There is still interest in Gentoo. But no one seems to have energy to
10 take care of it. Your contribution is welcomed.
11
12 > Would love to know if it could be possible in anyway.
13
14 Benda