From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:00:15
1 On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 11:31:28PM -0700, Josh Saddler wrote:
2 > i'll miss you greatly, brix. You made my laptop and wireless (madwifi) worlds
3 > much much happier places. i'm on devaway, but when I'm back, if no one else has
4 > done it, i'll xmlify your pcmciautils doc -- you were the one who took the time
5 > to explain to me that -utils wouldn't bite this longterm -cs user. :)
6
7 It's already XMLified - it just needs someone to write a few sentences :)
8
9 > good luck in all your future endeavors. hope i see you around irc.
10
11 Thank you.
12
13 Regards,
14 Brix
15 --
16 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
17 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd