From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: grsecurity@××××××××××.net, gentoo-hardened@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Grsecurity Poll
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:46:19
1 Gentoo Linux includes support for grsecurity in nearly every kernel that
2 we have. Unfortunately the patch level is not always as up2date as Brad's
3 code due to the many other patches that are included, however what I'm
4 wondering here is do the Gentoo users want the option of merging a
5 vanilla-kernel with just "one" patch applied. It would be called
6 grsecurity-sources. I would like to use the grsec2 series for this so we
7 can help Brad debug and get it to a stable level.
8
9 Comments, suggestions and feedback are welcome.
10
11 PS: grsec is also used on our production servers, sourceforge also uses
12 grsec in a production environment.
15 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
16 Gentoo Linux Developer (Hardened)
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list