From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Funding from Gentoo UK 2006 event
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:43:31
1 On Tuesday 25 July 2006 17:34, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Someone needs to step up and volunteer to organise next year's conference.
3
4 Preferably someone in or near London (or place of venue) to sort it out. As I
5 live in a very big forest it kinda rules me out ;)
6
7 > Dunno about other folks, but I'd be very happy to see us return to the
8 > Resource Centre once more. I thought that it worked well as a venue,
9 > and that London is the right place to hold the conference.
10
11 While the location was indeed good and in easy walking distance from the tube
12 station, the room was packed - do you know if they have larger rooms?
13
14 Thanks
17 Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
18 Gentoo/Linux Developer (baselayout, networking)
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list