From: Susie <arienadean@××××.ca>
To: Tim Yamin <plasmaroo@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Screenshot Contest!
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:04:33
1 Hi here are some of mine at this spot http://arienadean.tripod.com/html/desktop.htm
2
3 I'll probably make more later. The gothic theme you see in that for pekwm 1.3 is one I created. Same with the butterfly wallpaper and celtic knot animal one. I plan on making a fluxbox theme once I've got down the finer points on the pixmap usage for it. Right now though life is a bit busy so I'm stuck with what I'm up to now. I will though soon be applying some of my own art to a wallpaper as I reciently got a graphics tablet. (which bummer isn't working with gentoo though I think it's a wacom clone... kernel panics on shut down if it's even plugged in same time as my ov511 camera so I only use it in windows)
6 On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:10:06 +0100