From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] maintainer-needed@ packages need you!
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 12:42:14
1 On 08/30/2014 12:46 PM, Micha³ Górny wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Right now, we have 1262 packages assigned to maintainer-needed@. Only
5 > a few of them have a large number of bugs, many have just version bump
6 > requests. 953 packages have no bug open.
7 >
8 > Please consider adopting some of the packages, or at least fixing some
9 > of the relevant bugs. For package - bug count list, take a look at [1].
10 > Please note that this list is not autogenerated, so it will soon be
11 > outdated, I hope :).
12 >
13 > We should also consider removing some of the packages listed there.
14 >
15 > [1]:http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/maintainer-needed.txt
18 We already maintain such a list (along with instructions how to get
19 involved) here
20
21 https://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/treecleaners/maintainer-needed.xml
24 Regards,