From: bret curtis <psi29a@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Xmms needs to die.
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:52:22
1 Stephen P. Becker wrote:
2 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
3 >> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:48:41 -0400 "Stephen P. Becker"
4 >> <geoman@g.o> wrote:
5 >> | I have a couple indys that I'm willing to donate to anyone willing to
6 >> | help with sound development
7 >>
8 >> What happened to the one you sent to Jeremy? Wasn't he supposed to be
9 >> doing sound things for mips?
12 > Apparently a 50 pin scsi hard disk was "too hard" to find and nfsroot
13 > was too much bother.
14 >
15 > -Steve
16 Oh good grief, tell 'em to send it back then. What a way to burn people.
17
18 I've discovered amarok, and like it. I will look into more in mips to
19 see if it will play well.
20
21 - Bret
22 --