From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:08:31
1 On Tue, May 19, 2009 21:01, Philip Webb wrote:
2 > 090519 Justin Lecher wrote:
3 >
4 >> Philip Webb schrieb:
5 >>
6 >>> 090519 Jesús Guerrero wrote:
7 >>>
8 >>>> The initial aim is to provide some support to these lost souls
9 >>>> that wander around the LQ forums and to create a Gentoo subforum at
10 >>>> LQ
11 >>>>
12 >>> What is "LQ" ?
13 >>>
14 >> LinuxQuestions
17 > What is "LinuxQuestions" ? -- really, if you want help & support,
18 > you have to explain what you're talking about.
19
20 Did you read the project page at all?
21
22 linuxquestions.org, a site, more concretely their forums.
23
24 And I am not seeking support or help (and this wouldn't be
25 the place for that either). I offer it there as I already
26 said on my other posts. This is just an RFC for a new project.
27 Not a support question.
28
29 I hope it makes sense.
30 --