From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] local use-flag for mol: oldworld
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:14:17
1 Hi ppc-devs,
2
3 I added to the monthly mac-on-linux (mol) snapshot some
4 use-flags. Mostly they are globally (like alsa, debug, esd,
5 and X), but for the OldWorld support I added the local
6 "oldworld" use-flag. As there aren't so many OldWorld Macs
7 left (at least not many with Gentoo on it), it is switched
8 off by default.
9
10 The mol-0.9.69_pre4.ebuild (of which I'm talking about) is
11 currently package-masked, due to the problem that the
12 MOLAudio-driver doesn't work. MOL itself runs (with a lot
13 of new features) but we won't give it out to users as long
14 as they can't hear any sound. We hope that a later snapshop
15 will fix this problem.
16
17 Regards, Lars
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list