From: "Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-" <msterret@××××.com>
To: Matthieu Sozeau <mattam@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New global USE flag: examples
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:13:02
1 On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, Matthieu Sozeau wrote:
2
3 > as there are no strong objections (yet) to this proposal, i will add
4 > "examples - Adds examples (code, sample documents... NOT sample
5 > configurations)" to use.desc tomorrow if no one complains.
6
7 I can see I wasn't clear enough before.
8
9 I object. The use of the "doc" use flag should cover the installation of
10 the example code in question. There is no need to add yet another global
11 use flag for this.
12
13 Michael Sterrett
14 -Mr. Bones.-