From: "Toralf Förster" <toralf@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Value of Continuous integration vs Code Review / Pull Requests
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 12:45:41
1 On 5/27/20 2:16 PM, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
2 > The problem when doing review on Github
3 > for me is, that we usually create new revisions. Therefore we don't see
4 > what's changed in new revision versus previous revision.
5 That's my main concern with the current behaviour: a "git diff" often doesn't show a diff against the previous (ebuild) file, it shows a diff against /dev/null :-/
8 Toralf
9 PGP 23217DA7 9B888F45