From: Arcady Genkin <agenkin@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xemacs segfault : it's not over yet
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 00:41:26
1 "Sebastien Phaneuf" <warloch13@×××××××.com> writes:
2
3 > I'm having problem with xemacs. It's segfaulting at startup (im using
4 > Gentoo 1.1a evrything has just been built. I did'nt run any command
5 > except for emerge :) ).
6 >
7 > I browse the Gentoo archive for this probleme and a lot of people
8 > seems to have it. But strangely no solution has been provide...
9
10 See bugs 1574 and 1728. The problem seems to lie with the sandbox
11 code of portage. Hopefully, the portage wizards are working on a fix
12 for this bug.
13 --
14 Arcady Genkin
15 Don't read everything you believe.