From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OT: Request to participate in a survey for a doctoral thesis about Project Communities
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:11:28
1 071205 Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 Bj?rn Benz <science@×××××××××××.de> wrote:
3 >> http://dissertation.bjoern-benz.de/output/project_community/
4 > b) the page doesn't load for me, seems to be a redirection loop
5 > between index.php, form.php & login.php (maybe because I disabled cookies)
6
7 Lynx & Dillo show a blank page, but Firefox opens it ok with cookies:
8 probably it uses Javascript, which the former can't handle.
9 I had a look at the 1st page of questions, but didn't go further.
13 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
14 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
15 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list