From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: freedesktop-bugs@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Herd likely up for grabs: ayatana
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 19:49:12
1 Hello, everyone.
2
3 Of the current maintainers of ayatana herd, chithahn isn't interested
4 in maintaining its packages and ssuominen hasn't replied if he will
5 be able to maintain its packages yet. If we don't get any reply in
6 a week, we will be disbanding it and looking for new maintainers
7 for its packages.
8
9 Is anyone interested in keeping the herd as a whole and maintaining all
10 of its packages? If nobody replies till 2016-01-24, the herd will be
11 automatically disbanded and I will be sending a complete list of
12 packages needing maintainers.
13
14 I think we could alternatively merge some of this into freedesktop.
15
16 Packages currently in herd along with their other maintainers:
17
18 dev-libs/libappindicator :
19 dev-libs/libdbusmenu : kde
20 dev-libs/libdbusmenu-qt : kde